Monday, January 20, 2014

Review: Lioele All Night Moisture Lip Essence (Treatment)


I purchased this product in hopes that it would help with my lip picking issues. It didn't.

*.. DESCRIPTION ..*



*.. OVERALL IMPRESSION ..*

I don't have too much to say about this product. I used it a few times and it actually made my lips feel worse so I had to stop. It smells like Vaseline and feels just about as thick. It feels like that cheap lip gloss all of our moms bought us from the dollar store so we would have "make up." It has no discernible scent. If you want chapped lips, this products works almost instantly. It's so thick I could probably have chewed it off.

Pros

-Absolutely nothing

Cons

-Very thick
-I put a small coat on because of the thickness and it spread over my face during the night and made me break out.
-Made my lips even more chapped
-Just feels cheap and gross

*.. SCORE ..*

0/5

*.. PURCHASE LINK ..*

This and all other reviews by me are 100% my opinion. I purchased these products with my own money for the purposed of skin care and decided to review them on my own.

2 comments:

  1. LOL...your review is too funny hahahaha. I love love love honest reviews like this. My friend keeps raving about it to me because she tried it with the saran wrap or whatever and I kinda thought it looked like glorified vaseline to me...thank you for confirming this LOL. A+ review imo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Thanks. I don't mean to bash it, but it was a terrible product and I had such high hopes. You can always expect honest reviews from me, that's what they're here for!

      Delete