Sunday, January 12, 2014

Review: Tony Moly Dr. Tony AC Control Acne Cleansing Foam




I purchased samples of this because if I even forget a day of my skincare routine, my skin breaks out pretty bad, particularly on my chin. 

*.. DESCRIPTION ..*



*.. OVERALL IMPRESSION ..*

I typically wait a few weeks before I'm comfortable with reviewing a new product, however I've only used this for 10 days. I saw results immediately. As someone plagued with acne growing up, I learned that acne does not clear up right away. No matter how much you want it to, it doesn't clear up within a couple of days. However, this cleansing foam cleared up my trouble area the same day. I washed my face in the morning and by the time I went to do my night routine, I had no more blemishes. It's a light foam, but not as light as Wonder Pore. It does take a bit of effort to wash off completely if you're used to foams like Wonder Pore. There's not much of a smell. It smells lightly like hand soap. It works so well, I immediately purchased a full size. 

Pros

-Definitely takes care of problem spots
-Makes skin soft
-Cleanses pretty well

Cons

-I like scented products and this has none
-Takes longer than I'd like to rinse off

*.. SCORE ..*

5/5

*.. PURCHASE LINK ..*


*.. DISCLAIMER ..*

This and all other reviews by me are 100% my opinion. I purchased these products with my own money for the purposes of skin care and decided to review them on my own.

2 comments:

  1. I just used a sample of this and am blown away at how squeaky clean my face feels! I just ordered a full size bottle after ready your review, I wanted to ask what moisturizer do you like to use afterwards

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, its an amazing cleanser! I actually don't use a "moisturizer." I live in a very swampy, muggy area and since I have oily skin, I try to keep it as clear as possible. I just finish with an emulsion (Skin Food Fresh Apple Sparkling Pore Emulsion). I'm not terribly happy with it though and it's been so cold here I've been looking for a moisturizer because my face has been so dry. I have an order coming in sometime soon, so I'll be doing more reviews. :)

      Delete