Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Review: Etude House Kissful Lip Care #01 Peach



So I have a terrible habit that causes me to tear my lips apart. I've never been able to find a solution to this awful picking problem. Every balm, gloss or scrub has made the issue worse and I finally gave up on trying new things and settled in with my habit. I found my way into Korean skin care products and was shopping around on RoseRoseShop when I found this adorable peach lip balm from Etude House.

*.. DESCRIPTION ..*





*.. OVERALL IMPRESSION ..*

If you couldn't tell from the intro to this post, I'm absolutely in love with this!! My biggest issue with lip products is the effect they have on my lips when it wears off. I hate my lips being dried out and I constantly have to reapply a product to keep it moisturized, but if I use too much of a product, it builds up on my mouth. That is not the case I experienced with this!! When it wore off, it wore off but my lips were not dry. I could also apply this several times and it was still light and didn't feel like I had too much on. There are several different flavor options, but I'm mad about peaches so I chose the peach flavor. I have found my lips are less chapped and much fuller and firmer after using this product. It works much better than anything I have ever tried.

Pros

-No coloring
-Wonderful peach scent
-Worked immediately!
-Not only healed my chapped lips, made them smoother and fuller

Cons

-None!!

*.. SCORE ..*

5/5!
After using it for about 2 weeks, I purchased 3 more sticks!

*.. PURCHASE LINK ..*


*.. DISCLAIMER ..*

This and all other reviews by me are 100% my opinion. I purchased these products with my own money for the purpose of skincare and decided to review them on my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment