Monday, November 11, 2013

Review: Kose Softymo Deep Cleansing Oil





So all the guides I read for making my skin so gorgeous begin with deep cleansing oil. I was very hesitant to use oil on my face because I am very prone to break outs. 

*.. DESCRIPTION ..*

Kose Softymo Deep Cleansing Oil blends Orange oil and Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran oil to dissolve makeup and remove impurities in pores. Cuticle-clear ingredient helps to remove dead cuticles, leaving skin purified and refreshed. How to use it: Apply to dry face and hands. Massage gently over face. After it is emulsified, rinse off thoroughly. Country of origin Japan, suitable for all skin type.

*.. OVERALL IMPRESSION ..*

I was wholeheartedly expecting I'd wind up not using this at all. The idea of putting oil on my face in any form makes me cringe because of how susceptible I am to breaking out. However, I have not yet broken out from using oil cleanser. It seems to work very well as a deep cleanser. I haven't yet tried it with makeup on since I very rarely wear it, but my face has managed to stay clean.

*.. SCORE ..*

4.5/5
I'm going to move on to other oil cleansers to see which is the most effective.

*.. PURCHASE LINK ..*

*.. DISCLAIMER ..*

This and all other reviews by me are 100% my opinion. I purchased these products with my own money for the purpose of skin care and decided to review them on my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment