Monday, November 11, 2013

Review: Etude House Wonder Pore Whipping Foaming Cleanser




*.. DESCRIPTION ..*

*.. OVERALL IMPRESSION ..*

I only have one foaming cleanser to compare this to, and that's only because I love this one so much. It's very light compared to the other one I tried, which I'll review later one. The closest thing I can compare this to is a lighter shaving cream that cleanses. It also is supposed to minimize your pores, which it seems like it's doing. I've been using this for almost two months and I just purchased the freshener from the same line, but my pores do seem much smaller. There's not much of a scent either, which I prefer for the products I use in the beginning of my routine. It's just a clean smelling scent, but its mild. I use my hands to wash my face, but I'm going to try to start using the brush. I feel like that might be a little more sanitary and it would get a deeper clean.

Pros

-Very light foaming cleanser
-Feels very clean after rinsing
-Rinses super fast compared to the other 2 foaming cleansers I use

Cons

-Leaves face feeling washed, like with regular soap (other cleansers leave face ridiculously soft after)

*.. SCORE ..*

5/5
I just purchased two more bottles, which will last for so long. It's just that good.

*.. PURCHASE LINK ..*


*.. DISCLAIMER ..*

This and all other reviews by me are 100% my opinion. I purchased these products with my own money for the purpose of skin care and decided to review them on my own.

2 comments:

  1. Hihi, I saw your most recent review on Reddit and came to check your blog out. :) I was just looking at this product and I'm interested because it looks like shaving cream haha. How drying is it? I think I want to try it if you bought 2 more bottles =)

    I just followed you on Bloglovin :) You should add a link to yours on the side bar! I post a lot of Etude House reviews and a bunch of other Korean brands if you wanna check out my blog @ samplehime.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! I'll follow you back. :) This wasn't drying at all. Feels exactly as I expected a foam cleanser would. This one is on hold now. I'm trying out two others right now, especially an acne one.

      Delete