Monday, November 18, 2013

Review: Skin Food Royal Honey Toner





I purchased this to use as my main toner before I knew what the Wonder Pore Freshner was. After I figured out that the Freshner was a toner, I opted to make this my day toner and the Freshner a night toner.

*.. DESCRIPTION ..*



*.. OVERALL IMPRESSION ..*

This toner does exactly what it advertises. It's very hydrating and it makes the face feel wonderful after use. I could put this toner on every morning and nothing else and I would be content. My skin just feels fantastic. It smells a lot like honey and I found that the scent overpowers the other products I use on my face, while still being a mild scent. It's a bit thicker than water, almost like a soft gel. It's one of my favorite products.

*.. SCORE ..*

4.5/5
Only a 4.5 because it overpowers everything else.

*.. PURCHASE LINK ..*


*.. DISCLAIMER ..*

This and all other reviews by me are 100% my opinion. I purchased these products with my own money for the purpose of skin care and decided to review them on my own.

2 comments:

  1. Great review :) I really enjoy the packaging of this, I'm afraid I might eat it though.

    gingercatqueen.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I know it smells really good!! I have the royal honey paper masks and those smell way better!

      Delete