Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Review: Etude House Wonder Pore Freshner




I think I purchased just about everything on the Wonder Pore line because my pores are so outrageous. I didn't even know what this was when I purchased it but I'm very glad I did. I use this as my night routine toner.

*.. DESCRIPTION ..*



*.. OVERALL IMPRESSION ..*

This product reminds me a lot of the liquid used in ProActiv treatments, just a little less chemical. I was going to swatch it, but it looks exactly like water so I figured there was no point. There is a faint clean smell to it, which is good because I would have thought it was water otherwise. The bottle is very weird. You have to put the cotton ball on this little bowl shaped pump and pump the toner into it. I've been using my hands lately though because I feel like not enough gets on the cotton ball. There's a little glove you can purchase that you're supposed to use with it, and I think I'm going to get that to make it a little more sanitary on my face. After drying my face, I put this toner on and for a second it feels like I just washed my face again. However, once it begins to dry, it feels a little fresher than a face wash. I use a Skin Food toner as my morning toner because it's thicker and moisturizes a little, but this product cleans while it preps your face for more product.

Pros

-Very light toner, doesn't feel like anything is there!
-Leaves face feeling very clean

Cons

-Smells medical
-Doesn't leave face feeling "toned," just washed.

*.. SCORE ..*

4/5
I really like this toner as a night toner, but I don't think it works as well as my other toner. Since I started using it in combination with the foaming cleanser though, my pores have been smaller.

*.. PURCHASE LINK ..*


*.. DISCLAIMER ..*

This and all other reviews by me are 100% my opinion. I purchased these products with my own money for the purpose of skin care and decided to review them on my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment